- Still Spring Water bottled at the source in the UK
- 100% recyclable packaging, please recycle to give the bottles a new life
- Championing to build healthy habits for a healthy future
- Accessible to your whole family every day with an optimal balance of minerals and a light pure taste
- Purity and safety guaranteed by Nestlé’s expertise
For more, visit: www.nestlepurelife.com/uk/
Additional Pack Information
®Reg. trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
A future full of possibilities starts by drinking pure quality water now.
Choose Nestlé Pure Life for you and your family, enjoy during mealtimes!
Nestlé Pure Life Still Spring Water has a light, refreshing taste that’s ideal for all your family mealtimes. Free from sugar, zero calories and being 100% natural water, this 12×1.5L pack of natural water keeps hydration* in easy reach every day. Why not put a bottle on your table this week?
Water contributes to the maintenance of normal physical and cognitive function and normal regulation of body temperature.
At least 2L of water, from all sources, should be consumed per day as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
A healthy family is a happy family and we believe that when you drink well, you live well. We all know how important it is to drink plenty of water as part of a balanced diet. In fact, it’s the most natural way to keep your whole family healthily hydrated.
We are committed to producing sustainable packaging and our bottles are 100% recyclable.
Try our 1.5L sparkling spring water during your meals.
- Packed In England
- Bottled at source of England
- Fully recyclable bottle; just flatten, screw on the cap and recycle!
- Flatten / Cap On – Widely Recycled
- Pack Type: Wrap
Preparation and Usage
Best served chilled.
Store in a cool, dry, clean place away from light, strong odours or chemicals. Consume within 3 days of opening.
Best before end: see bottle.
Nestlé Waters UK Ltd.,
PO Box No 207,