Rich in goodness
Smart by choice
The Trophy Seal of Quality
Each pack comes to you with guaranteed Quality Standards of Indo European Foods products. On cooking it becomes fluffy, thin and non-sticky
For recipe ideas and suggestions please visit www.kohinoorfoods.co.uk
Table of Nutritional Information
|Per Serving (60g)
|Percentage of reference Intake (per 100g)
|Of which saturates
|Of which sugars
|Percentage of Reference Intake is based on 2000kcal diet
Indo European Foods Ltd.,
40 Langer Road,
Cooking instructions: General
Cooking Precautions: Adjust times according to your particular oven. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Hob: From Ambient
- Allow 60g uncooked rice per person and rinse well in cold water.
2. Take a large pan of water. Add a pinch of salt if desired. Bring it to boil.
3. Add the rice and return to the boil. Reduce to a low heat, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the rice is well cooked and the water is absorbed. Avoid opening the lid or stirring the rice too frequently.
4. Remove from heat, drain well and stand for 2-5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.
Microwave: From Ambient
- Add 60g uncooked rice per person in a large microwaveable container.
2. Add 300ml water, cover and vent.
3. Cook on full power (750w) for 10 minutes and leave to stand for 5-7 minutes until the rice is well cooked and the water is absorbed.
4. Drain, fluff with a fork and serve.
Country of Origin
Packed in: United Kingdom
Milled & packed in UK
Bag – Plastic
Store in a cool dark place. Once opened keep tightly closed and use within best before end date.